http://picasaweb.google.com/vhneal/BeachDayWithLeannaSPreschoolClass
Leanna's preschool year is concluding in the next couple of weeks and it's been a wonderful experience for the both of us. I was a little ambitious and joined the Co-op board as accounts recievable co-treasurer and although it was time consuming at first, I really enjoyed the challenge and the chance to see how the co-op was run. I also met some great moms out there who all seem to share the same morals and values as I. Each mom works in the classroom 2-4 times a month with the teacher and we really get a chance to see our child learn and develop socially and mentally. Leanna had an ideal class of 7 kids and they all get along beautifully. My boys will definitely be attending this same preschool as they get older. The web album above is when we had a beach day with Leanna's preschool class. They had a fun scavenger hunt and they had a great time exploring and getting wet.
No comments:
Post a Comment